I made a wish, wrote a letter to Santa...

Subhobroto Sinha subhobrotosinha at rediffmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:34:40 CST 2003

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
To be honest, if you follow my previous posts, I DID write some C++.

Albeit, that was not reallt necessary ... ;)

Anyways, I will submit a pure C and a C++ version of future patches, sch that both work under the current WINE.

After that, it will be upto Sir Julliard...

Season's Greetings

Subhobroto Sinha