debugging problems (was Re: Suggestion - don't require sane and artsc)

Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Wed Dec 10 17:03:31 CST 2003

On Wednesday 10 December 2003 04:30 pm, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> "Gregory M. Turner" <gmturner007 at ameritech.net> writes:
> > actually, AFAICS it's just looking at "wine"... where is a good place to
> > verify this (with a trace)?  Perhaps this is the whole problem?  I am not
> > mentally up-to-date on the latest with wine-{k,p}thread, the wrapper,
> > etc... maybe it's time to read up.
>
> Does it make a difference if you set WINELOADER to point to your wine
> binary?

*embarrasment emoticon*  yep.  like a charm....

--
gmt

"It is to be the assent and ratification of the several States,
derived from the supreme authority in each State, the authority
of the people themselves.  The act, therefore, establishing the
Constitution, will not be a NATIONAL, but a FEDERAL act." --James
Madison, Federalist No. 39