winefile can't launch any apps!

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 10 19:14:59 CST 2003

Found the problem.
launch_entry is using SEE_MASK_IDLIST, which isnt handled by
ShellExecuteExA32 now.

The optional shell namespace mode should be disabled by a
"#define _NO_EXTENSIONS", but I didnt manage to use it.
Martin, could you bring us some light ?
http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-patches/2003/08/0062.html

> > However, File|Execute is still working.
> > This can be a start to understand what is happening here.
>
> Yes.  File|Run works fine here, too.
> - Dan

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
 ICQ #170597259
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels