I made a wish, wrote a letter to Santa...

Rein Klazes rklazes at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 11 08:10:52 CST 2003

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:20:46 +0200, you wrote:

> typelib.c is assigned to Rein KLazes (by copy-right). Did you experiment
> with also writing the TLB? do you have any
> code/documentation/URLs/pointers laying around that I should see before
> I start? (That is if you are not doing it?)

I take those are questions to me. The copyright means no more then it
was me that made the first contribution that allowed reading tlb's, some
4 years ago iirc. I haven't done much about it since and the most of the
current code is probably added by others since.
No, I did not write TLB's, except for modifying some with a hex editor
and see what changed in the ole viewer. It should be relatively
straightforward however, and no need to support two file format.
All internal documentation is in the code and comments. External
information on the file format is probably non-existent.

Rein.
--
Rein Klazes
rklazes at xs4all.nl