uxtheme clips to much

hatky hatkyinc at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 11:33:10 CST 2003

If I remember currectly in noticed it in the 5.12.2003
cvs, I am not sure what version before it was ok but I
assumed it was the
http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-cvs/2003/12/0062.html
patch that said "Added stubs for all functions." to
the uxtheme

it sounded related ....

now I am not sure what I am looking for anymore, sould
I try pin pointing the cvs version that has the change
or look at x11 patches or something?

http://download.com.com/3000-2150-10047473.html?part=trillian&subj=dlpagtag