Fix for debugger breakage

Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Mon Dec 15 15:04:37 CST 2003

On Monday 15 December 2003 08:51 am, Mike Hearn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is the status of this problem? I tried setting WINELOADER to point to
> wine-pthread, and while that allowed winedbg to load symbols it spewed
> loads of errors while doing so. Is there a proper fix for this?
>
> BTW I think the recent URL Cache patch broke the IE setup program, I get a
> crash there calling InterlockedExchange with a null pointer dereference.
>
> thanks -mike

FYI, I don't know if this makes things any different, but I simply pointed
WINELOADER to "wine", not wine-{p,k}thread, and it seems fine... what errors?

Good luck,

--
gmt

"It is to be the assent and ratification of the several States,
derived from the supreme authority in each State, the authority
of the people themselves.  The act, therefore, establishing the
Constitution, will not be a NATIONAL, but a FEDERAL act." --James
Madison, Federalist No. 39