winedbg question

Chris Morgan cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu
Wed Dec 17 13:43:32 CST 2003

I did export WINELOADER=`which wine` and it set it to
/usr/local/bin/wine  I'll check my machine to ensure that
I don't have multiple copies of the wine or winedbg
binaries.

Note that I am getting debug information from wine dlls
now, I do not if I don't set the WINELOADER environment
variable.  Is there another to be set for winedbg?

Chris