Mouse up vs Mouse click

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Fri Dec 19 08:15:07 CST 2003

On Fri, 2003-12-19 at 14:01, Fabian Cenedese wrote:
> The control is a bit quirky with moving focus around and handling events
> specially. But still it works on Windows :) Now I'm a bit lost how I can
> debug this. +mouse didn't show anything usefull. I guess the
> generating and sending of the events is done in the wineserver.

+event,+message is useful, look in dlls/x11drv/event.c for the
translation from X events to Win32 messages.

I think I might have a similar bug to this in AVImark. Basically the bug
is to do with mouse events on context menus - in normal context menus
you get RMB down, RMB up, context menu appears. In this RichEdit
derivative, it goes: RMB down, context menu appears, user picks an
option, context menu disappears, RMB up, context menu appears again.

Puzzling....