MinGW cross compilation enviroment setup

Boaz Harrosh boaz at hishome.net
Tue Dec 23 01:39:55 CST 2003

Just a side note, if we are at the subject.
  One can download the full package of "MinGW Developer Studio"
(http://www.parinya.ca)
It comes complete with a compiled tool chain. The Installer runs
flawlessly under wine. And so is the Dev-Studio and the compiler. (1:0)
for wine. The only thing that does not work is MinGW-gdb. One day I
intend to check this code out and fix this area on wine.