winemine2 winelib example

Chris Morgan cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu
Tue Dec 23 12:26:54 CST 2003

Should we modify the winelib documentation?  The docs make it sound like its
an easy two step process.

Also, is there a way to get wrc to extract all of the objects in an rc file?
That would make the rc processing step easier and probably a couple line
makefile edit would make the example work.

Chris