Winelib Program with DLL problem

Boaz Harrosh boaz at hishome.net
Wed Dec 24 11:33:24 CST 2003

I did, I have tried both your suggestions.

What ever you do. any thing after the @ sign gets truncated in the
import process and will not
Reach the Import table.

Note that in any way we need a split. asm(.data section) needs a
none-decorated name and the Import table needs a Decorated one. What
ever you do to winebuild it will not write two separate names. right?

Or maybe it is my 2-month old wine? was that fixed lately?