lParam of WM_CREATE for MDI children

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 26 11:01:53 CST 2003

Hello Dmitry,

--- Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at baikal.ru> wrote:
> applications use something like the following code in order to pass
> a custom parameter to a newly created MDI child:

<snip>

> Any ideas how to proceed without breaking too much assumptions in
> the current code?

You may want to take a look at the ReactOS implementation of MDI as we
have done quite a bit of work on this and shell32 of late to get the
ReactOS Explorer working. I dont know if Filip or Martin has already
fixed the MDI bugs but if so we should have something to merge when
Alexandre gets back.

Thanks
Steven