Status ToDo's #2

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith puoti at inwind.it
Sun Dec 28 04:52:24 CST 2003

>Was anybody already working on a control panel like applet for Wine?
>That would be a panel in which you could configure Wine without having
>to edit the text files...
There already is such a tool, winesetuptk, but it's never been included in the
wine source. A new and more advanced one, called winecfg is in preparation. Look
in  the wine source tree in programs/winecfg. AFAIK it needs a lot of work done,
so I'm sure your help will be welcome. It works within wine, and doesn't change
settings yet.

Ivan.