Status ToDo's #2

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Sun Dec 28 08:39:52 CST 2003

On Sun, 2003-12-28 at 10:01, Robert van Herk wrote:
> Was anybody already working on a control panel like applet for Wine?
> That would be a panel in which you could configure Wine without having
> to edit the text files...

Yes. Look in ./programs/winecfg - I did a lot of work on this app a few
months back. It's not a control panel applet but could be made so
easily, rather it's just an app. Drive editing is mostly done AFAIK but
the app itself still needs a lot of loving. Of course it's a Win32
Winelib app.

If you want to work on this feel free to ask me any questions...

thanks -mike