Found it!

Robert van Herk robert at robertvanherk.nl
Sun Dec 28 10:28:28 CST 2003

>>Did you also experience that it says "Unable to set configuration key"
>>for anything you'd try to change?
>>

>Ah, well basically you need to change the header to point to a winecfg
>specific registry branch. The way config in wine works is like this:
>...<SNAP>

Okay I'll give it a try.

I was just thinking: from the wine documentation I figured that every
global setting could be overwritten with an application specific
setting, right? This is said - kinda informally - in
http://www.winehq.org/site/docs/wine-user/config-file, in the table in
the section "What does it contain".

But from what I see in your program, I would say that that wouldn't work
currently with your lay-out, since Applications is just done on 1 tab
sheet. Am I missing something? If not, did you do this on purpose, for
example because you would prefer user friendliness above completeness?

Would it make sence to alter the program in such a way, that first you
choose for what part you want to change something (either global or a
specific application) and then, on a second frame/form/window (I don't
know which word to use in this context), really do the changes, kinda
like the Network setup works in Win95?

I mean: there you first select the protocol you want to change, and then
a new window opens in which you do the settings themselves... Would that
be a good idea?

Grtz,
Robert