Winelib Program with DLL problem

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Sun Dec 28 11:34:27 CST 2003

"Boaz Harrosh" <boaz at hishome.net> wrote:

> I have noticed that my .spec.c file is very different than your .spec.c
> file from above. I am using winebuild downloaded from source forge, as
> of 20031212.
>
> Now if I use your suggested .spec file. I am missing the FooSTD
> altogether. If I remove one of the @8 than I am back to my old problem.
>
> [Q-1] Why is my .spec.c file so different than yours? could you please
> check my command line switches? could you please send me your makefiles
> (command line) that produced above results.

Our spec file are different because my one is for Foo.dll,
and yours is for fooapp.exe.

Anyway I'm attaching my sources and Makefiles. I simply integrated
Foo.dll into Wine dll/ tree and hacked Makefiles accordingly.

And no, I didn't succeed linking with Foo.dll.so. Mainly because
winebuild doesn't know how to resolve a non stdcall decorated symbol
to a decorated one.

Let's wait for Alexandre and hear his opinion whether it worths
the trouble adding support for linking with broken Windows DLLs.

--
Dmitry.