Implement RegFlushKey

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at
Mon Dec 29 12:04:48 CST 2003

--- Mike Hearn <mike at> wrote:
> Regardless at the moment wine startup time isn't a huge problem,
> certainly there are more pressing issues (like the lack of a good
> typelib compiler).

I like being able to edit the registry in vi also but if you guys need
a fast binary format, Eric Kohl offered to relicense his work on the
ReactOS registry as LGPL. Also there are some tools that I know of that
can be license LGPL that will let you read/write in the NT binary
format. The developer of NT password cracker for Linux has offered to
relicense parts of his work as LGPL/GPL if you decide you do want to
move to the Windows format.

Do you Yahoo!?