Yeah - our RichEDit needs some work

Saulius Krasuckas Saulius.Krasuckas at elst.vtu.lt
Mon Dec 29 13:00:05 CST 2003

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003, Phil Krylov wrote:

> JW> http://www.nllgg.nl/Ted/
>
> JW> I would toss it in myself, but I suck a coding. I
> JW> wouldn't even know where to begin.
>
> I have to note that richedit should also implement Text Object Model,
> that is, ITextDocument, ITextServices etc. (and to be really
> compatible with M$ one, it should be based on them).

one year ago i decided i would contribute in RTF/RichEd are to Wine.
now after taking a look at this page

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/commctls/richedit/richeditcontrols/aboutricheditcontrols.asp

and after i scrolled down over it i think i wouldn't do that -- that's
about a 3/4 of winword to implement! whoohoo 8-D