Yeah - our RichEDit needs some work

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Mon Dec 29 14:33:21 CST 2003

> I have to note that richedit should also implement Text > Object Model, that is, ITextDocument, ITextServices etc.
> (and to be really compatible with M$ one, it should be
> based on them).

Indeed. Now, if you are familiar with the richedit problem,
can you come up with a list of tasks that will eventually
lead to a full blown richedit control? It is a big task, if
we break it into smaller, self contained ones (like the
ones you mentioned) maybe someone will start working on it.

--
Dimi.