Missing exports?

Joshua Walker halkun2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 22:43:47 CST 2003

So I'm still stumbling through advapi32 and there
seems to be some functions that were not exported. ANy
reason why?

For example, AccessCheckByType was but
AccessCheckByTypeAndAuditAlarm,
AccessCheckByTypeResultList,
AccessCheckByTypeResultListAndAuditAlarm,
and AccessCheckByTypeResultListAndAuditAlarmByHandle
were not mentioned in the .spec file. Are these missed
exports? Do they need to be at least stubbed?

I know this all may seem bit anal, what with about a
few thousand spec'ed APIs that need to be documented
and all. I would just like to fill in the blankes as
much as possable the first time through. I've already
had to backtrack three times to add intresting
comments I found important.(Function XYZ is only
avilible on WinNT 3.1 or higher) It would be nice to
at least have a fully spec'ed out DLL.

-Joshua