event.c freezes on XFilterEvent

Vik vik at zone81.com
Wed Dec 31 00:57:53 CST 2003

Hi,

I'm rather new to wine developement, and Xlib coding, and this is my first
post to the list so bare with me please.... ;-)

dlls/x11drv/event.c seems to freeze at XFilterEvent and brings the app to
seizure ever since all the TSX functions have been gotten rid off...

This is what happens:
I run notepad, and start typing. Everything works fine until I hit shift+space
which is the toggle for XIM (kinput in my case).
Notepad freezes here.

The trace on keyboard tells me that there is no character for the key
combination and freezes right after;

trace:keyboard:KEYBOARD_MapDeadKeysym no character for dead keysym 0x0000ffe1