Missing exports?

Tom twickline at skybest.com
Tue Dec 30 23:30:41 CST 2003

Joshua Walker wrote:

> I know this all may seem bit anal,

The more anal the merrier if you ask me.......

  what with about a
> few thousand spec'ed APIs that need to be documented
> and all.

I think this is a grand idea!

  I would just like to fill in the blankes as
> much as possable the first time through. I've already
> had to backtrack three times to add intresting
> comments I found important.(Function XYZ is only
> avilible on WinNT 3.1 or higher) It would be nice to
> at least have a fully spec'ed out DLL.

Could you spec/stub out all the DX dlls?
i'm verrrry aware that this could break some apps/games
if a stub dlls is called. and in ceartin circumstances it may
be best not to have a stub dll.... But there is a thing called
.cvsignore and we coul'd just ignore the trouble makers untill
there at a point of usability.

And who knows I might jump in and try my hand at helping out.
And i'm sure there are others out there who could chip in..
and if all goes well we could in the end have a nice DX implementation...

So if your willing to spec/stub,,,, ill start with version resource's
and go from there.

Any other volunteers?

Alexandre this is up to you I guess.......
Can we ??

One way of looking at this is, we just want some space on
http://cvs.winehq.org/
to work....collaborate..... And there are many examples of great things
that happened
from meager beginnings..

Tom