Congradulations - windef.h

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Dec 31 02:51:18 CST 2003

On December 31, 2003 03:33 am, Boaz Harrosh wrote:
> Thanks
> OK lets start with an oldy Just to see if I get the tools right:
>
> <patch>
>     see attachment
> </patch>
>
> should I embed or attach?

Please embed if you can, it makes it so much easier to
comment on the code.

A few comments:
  -- please don't use C++ comments (//...),
     use C comments instead (/* ... */)

  -- these things are defined by winegcc as well, we should
     protect them with #ifndef, otherwise we'll get a lot of
     warnings when building with winegcc

  -- these things should not be available while building Wine,
     we should use the __ONLY_IN_WINELIB() like so:
	#  define __declspec(x)   __ONLY_IN_WINELIB(__declspec_##x)

--
Dimi.