Simple arguments check

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Wed Dec 31 11:14:31 CST 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-30 at 22:29, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> The ERRs are useless. If Windows does a NULL check, then we should do
> one too, without any error message; if Windows doesn't, then we
> shouldn't check at all.

Well, I tested with a 98 copy of shell32 and it crashes too, so I guess
the patch was wrong anyway. I can't seem to reproduce the original
problem I was trying to solve anyway, so oh well, mark it for the X
files.

I guess the reason we need to crash when windows does is for apps that
trap the fault and rely on it? Or is it just about being as correct as
possible?