MCI #4: Add support for many MCIWNDM_ messages and some MCI_ commands

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Dec 31 13:22:28 CST 2003

On December 30, 2003 12:06 pm, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> Moreover, I've created an explicit list of unimplemented messages/
> commands in the switch statement, so it should be fairly easy to
> figure out what should be done.

Well, I've looked at it (the switch statement in MCIWndProc() from
dlls/msvideo/mciwnd.c) to compose the list myself, but to be honest
it's not obvious to me at all what are the outstanding MC_ cmds
and MCIWNDM_ messages...

Any hints would be much appreciated.

BTW: what would you reckon is the completion status for this beast?
     (so that I can update the status)

--
Dimi.