CVS Update: reactos

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 12:33:25 CST 2003

Hello All,
Just wanted to let everyone know that we've hit our first major milestone with ReactOS. I dont
have the changelog in front of me but to some it up here it the list that I know off the top of my
head.

Self-hosted builds now works
CD-booting/Installing
Simple Windowing (User32 Code adapted from WINE)
More MS_VC applicaton/driver support
Started implementing support for WINE dlls
Better Networking support (TCP still broken)

Once WINE hits 1.x we will again take a snapshot of your tree so we have standard debugging
interfaces. Right now in or tree we dont use libwine but have our own dll that implements the
debug channels. We also still need to adapt alot of the controls from WINE for our user32.

Thanks for all the help
Steven