LISTVIEW_SetItemCount without LVS_OWNERDATA take 2

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sun Feb 2 19:52:48 CST 2003

Duane Clark wrote:
> As Dimi pointed out, we should have infoPtr->nItemCount correct at the
> end of every iteration through the loop.
>
> Changelog:
>     Implement LISTVIEW_SetItemCount without LVS_OWNERDATA

Duane, you rock!  That seems to fix a lot of display
anomolies -- even the little 'minimize, maximize, close' widget
shows up now!

I'll have to play with it a bit more, but it could be that
our app is now functional in Wine (modulo that pesky install
bug that causes install to fail unless you do --debugmsg +ole > file 2>&1).

Thanks!
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel