RPC marshalling patch

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Feb 3 00:58:18 CST 2003

Jeremy White wrote:
> I'm filing papers (on a personal basis ) in Minnesota to do business
> as 'The Wine Project', and I've opened a personal account with
> the name 'The Wine Project', and I'm a few days away from having
> a Paypal button all ready to go to accept donations.
>
> You can thank Tom for this; he's the one that harangued me into
> it <grin>.
>
> I think I've mostly held up in the past because we didn't
> have anything to spend money on.  However, Tom has pointed out
> that we can use the money to fund travel for a Wineconf 2003,
> and this also sounds like a worthy cause.

I'm good for $50 if you still need any for the standards doc.

BTW, you might consider applying for a grant from The Linux Fund.
I have their credit card, and every time I buy groceries,
TLF gets a little cut.  http://linuxfund.org
The Tux on the credit card gets comments fairly often,
mostly "Cute!".
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel