Yardi works!

CC DBM ccdbm2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 13:06:29 CST 2003

That's great news Danny! Now if only we could get
sharky to work, we can make our network a purely Linux
one. A Microsoft Solution Provider in Sta. Monica told
us that Linux might be free, but the consultants would
"kill us" with their labor costs, plus the latest
useful software don't run on the Linux Emulators so
its better to install a Windows 2000 advanced server
and Windows workstations. Darren told me these exact
words "maybe this whole Linux idea is a big
mistake..." but I told him I'll talk to a couple more
consultants if something could be worked out... I'll
get to the other questions later, we're swamped with
work every Monday =) Thanks!