Large number of patches

Warren_Baird at cimmetry.com Warren_Baird at cimmetry.com
Mon Feb 3 16:27:33 CST 2003

We've been putting a fair bit of work into wine over the last 6-8 months, and
we've only recently had time to sit back and make patches- so sometime in the
next couple of days I should have about 30 patches to submit.  Most of them
under 100 lines, but a few are over 200 lines and the biggest is about 600 lines
long.   Some of them are solaris/big-endian specific, but the majority of them
are not.

I'll have the patches as separate patch files with ChangeLog entries and
descriptions - the question is whether I should submit them to wine-patches as
30 separate email messages or as a single message with 30 attachements...

Anyone have a strong preference on this?  Anything else special I should do?

Warren