Using the real Windows kernel

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Tue Feb 4 04:26:08 CST 2003

I suggest you read the GNU manifesto. The point of Wine and Linux is
that it's a philosophically free replacement for the current status quo
- simply using Microsoft code changes nothing except the way the windows
look, which isn't really the point.

thanks -mike

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>