Windows API database / map

Dave dmiller at ptd.net
Tue Feb 4 08:41:19 CST 2003

Thanks to everyone for your comments.  Stripping the path, extension, etc.
seem simple enough.  I'm only getting the path so dumpbin can find the
dlls.  It doesn't need to be in the output.  I like the matrix idea.  The
HTML output seems too difficult to read.  I am learning basic perl as I
write this script so I will need to give some thought to how I'm going to
do this and see if I can dig up some examples.