Paypal and website

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Tue Feb 4 14:27:34 CST 2003

On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 21:07, Joerg Mayer wrote:
> Can you please add alt, height and width statements to the paypal button?
> It's completely invisible with konqueror otherwise (yes, I do have image

Simple fix. The other images I will leave. I'll try to make sure the new
site has the correct statements.

> On a related topic: When will the new web pages be moved to winehq?

That's still up for discussion. I haven't had a chance to work on the
"lostwages" version since before the holidays. I should soon. Although,
I really could use some help with the actual text of the site. It is not
going to be as easy as copy/paste the old text to the new site.

--
 _  _ WebGeek/SysAdmin CodeWeavers -= http://www.codeweavers.com
| \| |_____ __ ___ __  __ _ _ _    -= http://www.dracowulf.com
| .` / -_) |  | / '  \/ _` | ' \   -= mailto:jnewman at codeweavers.com
|_|\_\___|\_/\_/|_|_|_\__,_|_||_|  -= ICQ: 1711553 Yahoo: laxdragon