Trying to Port Over Adobe Photoshop

aaronvaldes at rogers.com aaronvaldes at rogers.com
Tue Feb 4 18:10:07 CST 2003

Hello I am trying to port over adobe Photoshop.
When I execute:

$ ./configure --with-wine=/usr/local/wine

I get the error:

ng whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for g++... g++
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for sqrt in -lm... yes
checking for iswalnum in -lw... no
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking for connect... yes
checking "for gcc strength-reduce bug"... no
checking "whether external symbols need an underscore prefix"... no
checking "whether we can build a Linux dll"... yes
checking "whether we need to define __i386__"... no
checking "for g++ -fpermissive option"... yes
checking "for g++ -fno-for-scope option"... yes
checking for windef.h... configure: error: Could not find the Wine headers (windef.h)

I would appreciate any help.
I apologize if I dont have this formatted correctly.

Aaron Valdes