Opengl Glide

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Wed Feb 5 11:21:53 CST 2003

Out of curiosity : are you the guy who submitted the Tribes 1 bug on WineHQ
about input and stuff ?

If not, could you raise a bug (or two, one for input the other for OpenGL)
so that we could go back and forth on these issues more easily than by mail
on the devel list ?

> * As soon as any key is pressed, wine quits
> = Fix with native dinput.dll version dx4->dx6

For this I would need a --debugmsg +dinput,+seh trace of the problem. THe
debugger won't work due to the 'LL hooks' problem, but let's hope that it
will be enough.

> * Opengl isn't detected and impossible to choose
> = Currently no fix, although it works to use glidewrappers. Don't know
> what Tribes uses to detect opengl.

For this, a +relay,+opengl,+x11drv log would be needed.

> My other question is this, if i want to use glide (got a voodoo3) how do i
> enable and use this in wine?
>
> Do i do a ./configure --enable-glide or --with-glide ?
> And so on..

If should be used automagically and not need any configure stuff.

                                  Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/