PATCH: Get rid of superfluous dup() and close() calls.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Thu Feb 6 08:28:04 CST 2003

"Martin Wilck" <Martin.Wilck at Fujitsu-Siemens.com> wrote:

> > Why is that relevant to Wine? 99% of the Wine code uses DOS/Windows
> > functions like WriteFile() anyway. All we need to do is make sure that
> > these functions handle the Unix fd's properly (and they will if they
> > don't call close()).
>
> What's up, people? I think at least I deserve an answer to this
> argument. Or is everybody just too busy?

Martin, you're of course deserving not only an answer but also a lot
of gratitude for your continues work on Wine. But unfortunately AFAIK
Alexandre, who can make a final decision on this, currently has no
reliable internet connection (for already about a week). Please wait
a bit more. Thanks.

--
Dmitry.