WS_EX_TRANSPARENT bug

Felipe W Damasio felipewd at elipse.com.br
Fri Feb 7 10:52:36 CST 2003

	Hi,

	First of all, I'd like to thank Tony Lambregts and Sander van Leeuwen
for helping me.

	Tony: Since I tested and saw that Sander's patch fixed, I closed the
bug. That patch should definitely enter on mainline!

	Anyway, I'm here to report another bug:

	CreateWindow's flag WS_EX_TRANSPARENT doesn't do anything.

	Cesar Mello did a little example program which uses this flag:

	Both source and an executable are available here:

ftp://ftp.elipse.com.br/pub/transp/transp-exe.tar.gz

ftp://ftp.elipse.com.br/pub/transp/transp-source.tar.gz

	I'll enter this bug on bugzilla right away.

	Does anyone can help me with this?

	Thanks,

Felipe