Various Visual FoxPro bug reports filed

Paul McNett p at ulmcnett.com
Fri Feb 7 13:15:20 CST 2003

Hello,

I just filed 5 bug reports (1263-1267) regarding various issues with
Microsoft Visual FoxPro.  These represent some of the most obvious issues,
but I'm sure I'll find more as I move my Visual FoxPro development over to
Linux from Windows.

I have a demo Visual FoxPro application that demonstrates these issues and a
few more that I haven't reported in BugZilla yet.  You can get this app
from my site at:

http://www.paulmcnett.com/vfp/testwine/

I'll be updating this app as new issues are discovered and old ones
resolved.

I'll now take this opportunity to thank everyone here for making Wine what
it is today: you are giving me the ability to move off of Windows
completely and yet still use my favorite development environment.  Kudos to
everyone involved!

Paul McNett - p at ulmcnett.com
Hollister, California, USA