IDA regression again :-)

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Sun Feb 9 10:38:46 CST 2003

> Yeah, it works better now (I finally managed to get it to work before that :
> I just had to click a long time for the console to register my clicks :-) ).
curses seem to behave strangely here...
btw, you'll get the same issues with the ESC key :-(

> And 'Backspace' and 'Return' seems to be still broken :-)
well, I would agree for Return (it's now fixed), but Backspace works
here (ie. it generates the same code than the USER backend, and my
version of IDA recognizes it). Could you elaborate ?

> Anyway, where can one find docs on how the console works (MSDN, ...) to be
> able to help out debug 'simple' stuff ?
1/ Console API is documented on MSDN
2/ Console behavior is documented under Windows (even registry keys...),
which normally we should mimic
3/ what's not documented is wine internal protocols (kernel32 <=> server
<=> wineconsole)

A+
--
Eric Pouech