Windows API (What I have so far)

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at sun.consumer.org.il
Sun Feb 9 17:54:56 CST 2003

In our continous effort to to avoid understanding what the other one is
writing by sending our own stuff, here is a version of my parser that
does the actual generation of a HTML table.

Also attached is this program's output when run against Dave's original
HTML. The HTML is compressed with bzip, as when compressed with gzip it
was over this list's quota (44Kb). Be warned that the file size after
uncompress is 2.7MB(!!!), and it poses quite a problem for Mozilla to
display (though it manages to, eventually).

Also not that the resulting display is as ugly as an airport. This was,
in fact, on purpose. If you view the source of the HTML, you will find
that it was meant to be styled with a CSS, and thus contain no formating
directives, but do contain "class" directives. Unfortunetly, my web
design skills are close to nada, and so I do not consider myself up to
the task of creating such a style sheet. If anyone else present would
like to generate CSS for this table, please keep in mind that Table Data
cells of class "CyclicDepend" are cells that, if marked, indicate that
the DLL has a cyclic dependancy. It is therefor probably a good idea to
give them a different background.

Last, this program still has a bug, though I don't know how serious.
When run it issues lots of warnings about use of uninitialized var. I
believe this has the potential of indicating a real bug in the program,
but the DLLs I have sample checked against the original input proved to
be ok.

Share and enjoy.

            Shachar