Windows API (What I have so far)

Brian Vincent (C) VincentB at coppercolorado.com
Mon Feb 10 22:58:09 CST 2003

> Also not that the resulting display is as ugly as an airport. This was,
> in fact, on purpose. If you view the source of the HTML, you will find
> that it was meant to be styled with a CSS, and thus contain no
> formating directives, but do contain "class" directives.

I added a stylesheet and in comes out looking slightly less
ugly than an airport.  More like a large, urban train station.
But that probably has more to do with the colors I used than
anything else.

Rather than update your perl script, I'll just give some simple
directions:

1) edit the top of the html output to include this:
<HTML><HEAD>
<LINK href="style.css" type=text/css rel=STYLESHEET>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

(and you might want to add </BODY></HTML> at the end for
good measure)

2) Then create the file style.css containing these lines:

body {
margin:0px;
background-color:#660000;
scrollbar-face-color: #DA7923;
scrollbar-shadow-color: #80705D;
scrollbar-highlight-color: #80705D;
scrollbar-3dlight-color: #CEC6BC;
scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #B8AA9A;
scrollbar-track-color: #B8AA9A;
scrollbar-arrow-color: #80705D;
}
td {vertical-align:top; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 12px; color: #333}
td.middle {vertical-align:middle}
td.CyclicDepend {background-color: #111}

a {text-decoration: none; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 12px;color:#c60}
a:hover {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;	font-size:
12px;color:#fff}

H1 {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size: 13px;font-weight:
bold;color: #993300;}

-------
Brian Vincent
vincentb at coppercolorado.com