dos4gw saga continues

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Feb 11 17:01:51 CST 2003

Enrico Horn wrote:
> Hi,
> here are two things I find interesting about dos4gw:
> 1.it will
> allocate 1 para of memory than resize to available memory
> allocate another para of memory(this doesnt fail although all memory should be
> already allocated) and resize it to available memory(which is zero!?)
>
> 2.
> does a close file by handle with handle value 0xffff do something special
> dos4gw does this too and it fails because there is no handle value 65535.

You might consider getting
http://dos32a.sourceforge.net/
to work with Wine first.  That should be a functional equivalent,
but source code is available.  I bet that'll help.
Once that's working, it should be a piece of pie to get
dos4gw working.  (Or is that "easy as cake?" :-)
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com