those stupid diff scripts again...

Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Wed Feb 12 17:00:16 CST 2003

Here's my latest versions of winetreediff and winetreediff_excl.  I'm not sure
anybody but me is actually using these, but since I have fixed several bugs
and added some features.... here you go.  License is bugroff as usual.

--
gmt

"Once a nation becomes a democracy, the whole purpose of
government changes.  Instead of the government's goal being
that of guaranteeing liberty, equal justice, private property,
and voluntary exchange, the government embarks on the impossible
task of achieving economic equality, micromanaging the economy,
and protecting citizens from themselves and all their activities.
The destruction of the wealth-building process, which is inherent
in a free society, is never anticipated.  Once it's realized
that it has been undermined, it is too late to easily reverse the
attacks against limited government and personal liberty."
 -- Ron Paul