wcmd autoexec.bat?

J. Grant jg-lists at jguk.org
Wed Feb 12 20:22:37 CST 2003

Hello

I have been testing wcmd to automate some process I used to use on
win98. However I can not find the autoexec.bat for wcmd?

Currently the wcmd shell starts up with no prompt, this has to be
corrected in my batch files.  prompt $p$g etc.

Wine seems to have 2 autoexec.bat's but does not seem to ever use them.
/var/lib/wine/autoexec.bat never seems to be executed. Neither is the
one I created in my fake c drive (/home/now3d/.wine/c/autoexec.bat)

Is this issue known? are their any workarounds?

Regards

JG