2GB visible partition size

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Wed Feb 12 20:50:21 CST 2003

J. Grant wrote:

> Hi Tony,
>
>> I have a patch that allows this to be a config option.
>>
>> http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-patches/2003/01/0229.html
>>
>> I however have not been able to convince Alexandre to commit it to
>> CVS. What is the name of the program that has this problem?
>

> ReactOS CLI ver 0.1.1

Ah... OK.

> I would like to see your patch applied,

Well so would I.

> was there a reason it was declined?

Actually Alexandre hasn't commented on it, so if it doesn't bit rot it
still could be commited. However, at the time, there were some negative
comments about it.  It seems that the major concern is that it should do
more than it does. The relevant thread on its pros and cons is here.

http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2003/01/0600.html

At this point I have seen nothing to convince me that there is anything
wrong with the patch, in fact I am quite pleased with it.

--

Tony Lambregts