Wine default install queries - Wine 20030115

J. Grant jg-lists at jguk.org
Thu Feb 13 00:45:09 CST 2003

Hi,

Is there a reason e:\test is in the default path when I install from
CVS? (this dir does not exist)

There is no windows version defined in the [Version] block, should a
windows version be defined to use as default?

Drive F: was setup as CDROM, even though the ./tools/wineinstall  said
it could not find the CDROM during the process I think.  Checking fstab
for "cdrom" would determine the cdrom drive(s) on most computers.

[Drive C] was setup as type "win95", however its had label "MS-DOS", I
think
this would be better as "wine" by default, could this be considered please?

Regards

JG