Looking for information on implemented API's in wine

Rolf Kalbermatter rolf.kalbermatter at citeng.com
Thu Feb 13 17:04:16 CST 2003

David Miller <compsol at ptd.net> wrote:

>I am ready to begin work on the actual database aspect of cross referencing
>the windows dlls.  As part of the database I would like to include the
>status of a given API in wine so it will be possible to do things like
>query for all unimplemented APIs in a given dll.  The first questions I
>have are whether or not I can depend on the spec files to give a complete
>list, and can someone either point me to documentation on the spec files or
>explain everything I need to know in order to determine the status of APIs
>defined there?

I'm sure this will not really be enough, although it is at least a start.
There are a lot of functions which are implemented according to the spec
file but only consists of an empty function body with a FIXME, or is only
partly implemented with again a FIXME somewhere in the function.

Rolf Kalbermatter