Looking for information on implemented API's in wine

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Feb 13 18:31:46 CST 2003

On February 13, 2003 07:42 pm, Dave Miller wrote:
> I am ready to begin work on the actual database aspect of cross
> referencing the windows dlls.

Hi Dave, I'm not sure if you intend to use a real database
(like MySql, or PostgreSQL) to implement this, but if you
do, I'd strongly advise against it. Doing so will limit
its usefulness tremendously, as few people are willing to
go through the pain of installing and setting the database
up just for this script.

Ideally all information would be stored in ASCII flat files,
read in core at startup, and processed in memory. This way
everybody can play with the script.

--
Dimi.