VC++ nmake not working with Wine 20030115 when it worked with 200208xx

J. Grant jg-lists at jguk.org
Thu Feb 13 20:59:00 CST 2003

Hi Tony,

> I did regression testing via modem in the past.  "cvs -z 3" compresses

I have been looking for the best way to tackle this.

http://www.winehq.org/docs/wine-devel/cvs-regression.shtml

On this page cvs-dirs-2000-05-20.tar.gz is used, but I can not find a
file starting with this filename.

http://winehq.com/development/   mentions full-cvs-date.tar.gz as a full
copy of the repository. available at ftp://ftp.winehq.com/pub/wine/  If
these are the correct filenames instead of cvs-dirs-* (there were some
files called wine-cvsdirs-* but they were only 40KB) could this be
amended please?

So, I am going to download this, as it looks big enough! 50MB! Hope its
the right archive?  ftp://ftp.winehq.com/pub/wine/full-cvs-2003-02-12.tar.gz

Would it be possible to add this one line command to get the wine src to
the development page ?(http://winehq.com/development/) I think its
simpler to read, and might attract more people to wine..

cvs -z 3 -d :pserver:cvs at cvs.winehq.com:/home/wine co wine

cvs -z 3 -d :pserver:cvs at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de:/home/wine co wine

Regards

JG