VC++ nmake not working with Wine 20030115 when it worked with 200208xx

Dan Kegel dank at
Thu Feb 13 23:58:31 CST 2003

Tony Lambregts wrote:
>> Unfortunatly I am on a momdem, which restricts my abilities here.  I
>> will look for a workaround to find the regression patch.
> I did regression testing via modem in the past.  "cvs -z 3" compresses
> the stream so that download times are minimized.

I found it much faster to simply download the raw CVS archives;
do that once, and the cvs gets from the local archive run a
zillion times faster.  I think it's a win if you have to do
more than four or five downloads.
- Dan

Dan Kegel